Metal explosion composite technology:
Metal explosion composite technology is a composite processing technology that instantaneously combines two or more similar or dissimilar materials by using the enormous energy generated by explosives. This technology can make different properties, especially incompatible. The metal is welded into one. Compared with the direct rolling compounding method:
(1) The loading speed is fast, that is, the instantness of the loading process;
(2) Applied to the workpiece high-voltage pulse load, the loading stress is much higher than the yield strength of the metal material;
(3) The bonding zone exhibits a wavy metallurgical bonding feature;
(4) It is difficult to achieve automated production, and workers are labor intensive and have high production costs.
Metal explosion-rolling composite technology:
Explosive-rolling composite technology refers to the use of explosive composite technology to weld two or more metal sheets that need to be composited to a composite slab according to a certain thickness ratio, and then hot-rolled according to different conditions and requirements. Or cold rolled into a composite panel of the required thickness specifications. This method is a new joint technology developed by the advantages of integrated explosive composite technology and rolling composite technology. The advantages are as follows:
(1) Explosive composite hair blank to ensure the welding quality of the joint zone of two or three metal plates;
(2) Abandoning the difficulties and troubles of rolling composite blanks;
(3) High production efficiency and high yield;
(4) Composite panel products have high dimensional accuracy and good surface quality;
(5) It can produce all kinds of composite panels without large welds.