2. Appearance: Black, alkali washing, lathing, grinding.
3. Application: Suitable for making electric vacuum parts, guide rods, electrodes, lead-out wires, heating parts, heating elements in high-temperature furnaces, screws, rabbles in rare earth smelting industry, heating electrodes in the glass industry and support of lamp in the lighting industry, etc.
Specification: molybdenum rod
1. We produce pure and lanthanide-doped molybdenum alloy rod;
2. Molybdenum rod can be divided into 2 kinds: Forging molybdenum rod allows to have oxidized film and slight forging hammer mark; the surface of polished molybdenum rod presents metallic luster and has no-oxidized phenomenon notably; the two surfaces have no defects, such as divided layer, crackle, burr and vertical crackle, etc.
3. Molybdenum rod is manufactured in random length pieces or cut to customers' desired lengths with diameters ranging from 3mm to 5mm.
1. The density of our molybdenum rods from 9.8g/cm3 to 10.1g/cm3; The smaller diameter is, the density is higher.
2. Its purity is higher than 99.95%; molybdenum rod.
3. Molybdenum rod possesses features with high hot hardness, high thermal conductivity, and low thermal expansion to hot work steels; molybdenum rod.
4. It is a silvery-white, hard, transition metal, which has the eighth-highest melting point of any element;
5. Molybdenum rod burns only at temperatures above 600 °C (1,112 °F); molybdenum rod.
6. It has the lowest heating expansion of any commercially used metal. Mo.